Valued Member
summerblessing

Asset Acceptance Contacts?

Can anyone send me some contact info for Asset Acceptance?  I have tried writing them... now, I'd really like an email or fax number.

Any help will be greatly appreciated :smileyhappy:

Summer

New Contributor
CanOnlyGetBetter

Re: Asset Acceptance Contacts?

I don't have any contact information for you but please be very careful with Asset.  I've heard horror stories about what absolute scum these people are

Starting Score: TU: 606 EQ: 600
Current Score: TU: 658 EQ: 661
2011 Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Valued Member
summerblessing

Thanks. Yeah, I know.. they suck.  I got so tired of trying to PFD with them that I PIF. I was hoping since they gave me so much greif about the PFD, if I actually paid them in full and write a GW, they would be nicer. But, I realize they haven't been. I found a fax number for them, but they don't respond to them. ha. 

So, I guess maybe I will send them a certified GW letter every day for a month, or until I at least hear something!!  I've cleaned up EVERYTHING on my credit, this is the absolute last company left.. and obviously, I saved the worst for last! they are soooo hateful and do not care about anything, even when they get their money!

New Visitor
FRANCES4574

Hey, I hope this will be of some assistance. I have 2 numbers they are as follows: 1866-413-5968 ext. 0 and 1800-545-9931 ext. 7744. GOOD LUCK
Valued Contributor
daisyduke

Please do not call anyone at Asset as suggested below. They record phone conversations. I had a dealing with them...not good...long story. Keep it to email or regular mail. IME, the worst.

I would not even provide you with who I contacted because it would not do you or anyone else a bit of good since i got the run around and they did NOT honor the PFD agreement, until I had to take other measures....

Starting Score: 682 EQ, 663 TU
Current Score: 687 EQ - 705 TU on 7/18/10
Goal Score: 700 + both EQ and TU

Valued Member
summerblessing

thank you soooo much for the advice. 

I kinda had a feeling hubbo would be stuck with those 2 asset accounts. At least they do show PIF.. so, thats better than nothing. They were the absolute worst to deal with so far. I made the mistake of calling them first....  then i realized they must hire the most miserable people ever. 

Now maybe I can work on WFNNB and perhaps get THEM taken off. Every little bit counts, right?   

Thanks again :smileyhappy:

I appreciate everyones help! 

Contributor
canadaam

Did you ever have success with Asset? I had WFNNB delete the derog from my account.. piece of cake. Asset on the otherhand.. letter to the CEO, two snail mail letters and still no luck.

Starting Score (Aug 2010): EX637 EQ641 TU 650 (FAKO)
Current Score (Sep 2010): EX664 TU663 EQ677 (FAKO) // TU FICO® 651 EQ FICO® 657
Goal Score: 720

Mega Contributor
RobertEG

Dont waste the CMRRR additional postage for a GW letter.

They are under no obligation to do anything with it.  Proof of date of receipt is really meaningless,when they can just chuck it in the trashcan..

Just do a single first class stamp.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+