Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asset Acceptance Deletion

tag
swoosh76
Valued Member

Asset Acceptance Deletion

First time poster, long time lurker here...

Just wanted to share that I filed a complaint with the BBB in MI to dispute the Asset Acceptance Corporation First Premier Credit Card collection account for $385.

I filed the complaint on Tuesday and received an email today with a PDF attachment basically stating "AALC has been informed by First Premier Bank that additional documents that supports our claim are not readily available at this time.  Although we consider this to be a valid debt, in the interest of resolving, ALLC has decided to cease further collections and close its file.  AALC will also request the removal of its trade line with the appropriate consumer reporting agencies regarding this matter."

My question now is...Am I stuck with the First Premier Charge Off?  I know it takes an Act of Congress to have FP to delete a negative tradeline...

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Shokk
Established Contributor

Re: Asset Acceptance Deletion

They did the same for me.  Exact same response.  So they're buying junk debt with no supporting documents is my guess.  When they get called on, they close the file.

I don't know my start scores, but low 500s. 6/2013

2/19/15
EQ FAKO - 638
EX FICO - 665
TU FICO - 697
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.