Regular Contributor
Izaana

Re: Asset Acceptance - PFD - no response - anyone have luck with PFD with this Asset?

thanks my credit guy is doing that with several of my stuff on my report. In fact he called today and asked if I had recieved any letters back yet, there time was just about up. And that if I didn't get them in a few days to call him back
Valued Contributor
daisyduke

Re: Asset Acceptance - PFD - no response - anyone have luck with PFD with this Asset?

I believe if a CA doesn't respond to your DV you follow up one more time then if they don't answer, you send your green card and letters to the CRA's telling them to remove it. there is no proof that you own that debt. i would double check this however. i don't want to give bad advice.

Starting Score: 682 EQ, 663 TU
Current Score: 687 EQ - 705 TU on 7/18/10
Goal Score: 700 + both EQ and TU

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Regular Contributor
Izaana

I believe eyour right, I have read it to be this way in other places and I think thats what my credit repait guy has been telling me.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+