Credit Cards Center Credit cards from our partners
Frequent Contributor

Re: Asset Acceptance Success

well... I tried to PM you, it says that you have private messaging turned off??

Goal Score: 640 Good things come to those who wait.
Good things come to those who work their butt off and never give up.

Removals - Asset Acceptance, Receivable Solutions, LVNV Funding, Enhanced Recovery, Credit Systems Int, Discover Financial, Amchek/Amsher, Financial Adj Services, Chase, Target, AFNI, RJM, Portfolio Rec!
New Contributor

Sorry I don't know how it got turned off and I can't seem to find how to turn it back on

Frequent Contributor

poohda23 wrote:

Sorry I don't know how it got turned off and I can't seem to find how to turn it back on

No worries, go to My Settings then Private Messenger 

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/user/myprofilepage/tab/user-preferences%3Aprivate-messenger

Goal Score: 640 Good things come to those who wait.
Good things come to those who work their butt off and never give up.

Removals - Asset Acceptance, Receivable Solutions, LVNV Funding, Enhanced Recovery, Credit Systems Int, Discover Financial, Amchek/Amsher, Financial Adj Services, Chase, Target, AFNI, RJM, Portfolio Rec!
New Contributor

Thanks I think it's on now

It's confirmed... Off of TransUnion too! Smiley LOL

After fighting with them for 2 years all it took was one online complaint to BBB... And in less than 2 weeks they are off all 3 bureaus! I am stoked! 

Thanks again for all the help and guidance!

Established Member

Congrats! I can't wait to get the alerts they are off my bureaus too!

Current lines: Chase Freedom $500 l Walmart Store $600 l Orchard bank $320 l First Premier $300 l First Premier (2) $300 l Capital One Secured $320 l Fingerhut Store $700 l Kay Jewelers $1200 l Navy Federal Visa Signature $6000

Starting Score: 7/12: EFX: 581 EXP: 611
Current Score: EFX: 609
Goal Score: 650 by end of the year

Established Contributor

Congrats

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

How do you report to the BBB ? I have Asset Acc. on my report as a factorig company reporting 120+ days late :-(

Established Member

I had actually had issues dealing with them in the past they made promises they didnt keep (real shock coming from a collection agency), they withdrew money from my account when not authorized so on and so forth. So i just submitted a complaint through the BBB website.

Current lines: Chase Freedom $500 l Walmart Store $600 l Orchard bank $320 l First Premier $300 l First Premier (2) $300 l Capital One Secured $320 l Fingerhut Store $700 l Kay Jewelers $1200 l Navy Federal Visa Signature $6000

Starting Score: 7/12: EFX: 581 EXP: 611
Current Score: EFX: 609
Goal Score: 650 by end of the year

This worked for me too!  They did not agree to remove in the letter, but did anyway.  Very happy considering that I have two more accounts with them that I am working on...  

Starting Score: 440 in June, 2010
Current Score: 664 (TU) 683 (EQ) 638 (EX)
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.