Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asset Acceptance Victory! Thank you AG

tag
max2mum
New Contributor

Asset Acceptance Victory! Thank you AG

See below.  Background- AA bought debt from LVNV who bought from Bof A.  I asked that they Verify and Validate debt.  The did not.  They responded with "they are waiting for more information from the OC.  I sent 4 separate certified mail between June -Dec 2011.  The response was the same.  I then wrote to the AG and there it is!!!! The response I got from the AG that was sent to them via email from AA. Today I checked and the tradeline is still on CR.  Called AA, the person who signed the letter within the resolution dept states that She's checking into it. I am waiting for her response and subsequent removal of tradeline.

Dear Sir or Madam:

Asset Acceptance, LLC (AALLC) is in receipt of correspondence from your office, dated April 12,
2012, concerning a complaint fi led by XXXXXXXX.  I have had an opportunity to review the consumer's
complaint, as well as AALLC's applicable account notes and records.

Please be advised that upon fmiher review, although we believe th is to be a valid debt, it is the
decision of AALLC to close the ftle and cease all collection activity regarding the aCCollnt in question.
AALLC will request the removal of its tradelil1e with the appropriate credit reporting agencies regarding this
matter.

I trust that this has adequately addressed the complaint. However, if I can be of further assistance,
please contact me.

Starting Score: tu-460 eq-570 ex-580
Current Score: tu-693 (6/6/12) eq-624 ex-679 (6/6/12)

Goal Score: 720

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.