New Contributor
cjane1

Asset Acceptance

[ Edited ]

Does anybody know who to start sending emails to at the beginning to do a pfd. I called the corporate office to ask for email address for collections department. The guy asked what does it pretain to and I told him I wanted to request a pfd. He insisted they do not do that and there is not an email address for collections. I have read on the forum that some have had success with them so I really would appreciate the help.

9/5/11 Experian 541
9/5/11 Equifax 523

Goal 700+
Regular Contributor
MsTucker09

Re: Asset Acceptance

you can send a gw letter to the address on your credit report or you could just google an address for them.  This is the way that has always worked for me.  Good Luck :smileyhappy:

Starting Score: EQ 462 9/30/11
Current Score: TU 577 4/10/12 EQ 607 4/10/12 PLUS 627 4/10/12 Beacon 5.0 621 lender pull 4/13/12
Goal Score: 650

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}