Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asset Acceptance

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Asset Acceptance

Has anybody had any luck with them?  I just printed my PFD letter and wanted to see if anybody had any good contacts.  As of right now, I only have one and it's the one from the letter they sent me.  I plan on agreeing to the settlement offer they sent but only if they do a PFD.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Asset Acceptance

I have talked to several people there, but with no success.  I just keep getting the "it is not our companies policy" blah blah blah!  Let me know if you have better luck.

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

will do

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have them on mine.  I have never contacted them the account is falling off my report soon.

Message 4 of 6
jaypeedee
New Contributor

I have a collection from them as well.  I would really like this off of my report.  I think its crazy for them not to accept PFDs.  They recently sent me a letter stating they would mark the account PAID for $100 along with several atrisks.  Strange thing is they send me something every month and the amount they have listed for what I owe is always wrong.  I am considering paying the OC in full and telling Asset to F.O.

Starting Score: 604
Current Score: TU-632!-4/11/12
USAA CCMP:TU592 EQ574 EX592 UPDATED 3/19/12

Goal Score: 720

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Has anyone obtained an email address other than the customer service one.  I actually called AACC today and they stated it is not in there policy to pay for deletion but they would update my credit report to show paid in full.  If anyone gets the email address please PM me with it.  I really would like this off my credit report.

Thanks

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.