Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asset's "reporting"

tag
Dbremer
New Contributor

Asset's "reporting"

ok so I know that a ca or "factoring company" can report the last status of the oc but asset on my fico ex and eq are reporting as installment and  90 day lates every month since god knows when.... is this the last status of OC or are they screwing me?

Date opened [?]Date of last activity [?]Account number [?]Loan type [?]Terms [?]Account Type [?]Account holder [?]Industry

May, 2012   
  Not Available   
  1223XXXXX   
Unknown - Credit Extension, Review, Or Collection
1 Month
Installment
Individual
Other Collection Agencies

No contact information provided by Experian

Balance [?] Current Status [?] Past Due Amount [?]
$3,685Account seriously past due date/account assigned to attorney, collection agency, or credit grantor's internal collection department$3,685
Seven year payment history [?]30 days late60 days late90+ days late
0 times
0 times
18 times (Feb 2014, Jan 2014, Dec 2013, Nov 2013, Oct 2013, Sep 2013, Aug 2013, Jul 2013, Jun 2013, May 2013, Apr 2013, Mar 2013, Feb 2013, Jan 2013, Dec 2012, Nov 2012, Oct 2012, Sep 2012)
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Dbremer
New Contributor

Re: Asset's "reporting"

also the OC is reporting a 120 past due on the same account on my reports and the debt is paid just waiting for it to be updated. 

Message 2 of 8
Dbremer
New Contributor

Bump Smiley Sad

Message 3 of 8
guiness56
Epic Contributor

It looks like the CA account is mixed in with the OC account.

A CA cannot report montly lates or a payment history, nor can they report as an installment.

All CA accounts are reported as open.

Message 4 of 8
Dbremer
New Contributor

So this is incorrect reporting on their end? Last activity/ DOFD for the OC is 6/10... 120 late last reported 10/10. AA opened their account 5/12 and started reporting 90 day lates in 9/12.., hmmmmm
Message 5 of 8
guiness56
Epic Contributor

Where is the report from?  If it is from a 3rd party they can be formatted differently.

If in question, look at the one directly from the CRA.  If they are reporting that way it is incorrect.

Message 6 of 8
Dbremer
New Contributor

It's from MyFico
Message 7 of 8
guiness56
Epic Contributor

Either get a free one from annual credit report if you can or buy one from the CRA.

Or, contact the CRA and ask them about the account.  See if the CA is in fact reporting lates and monthly history.

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.