Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

At my breaking point - Help Please

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: At my breaking point - Help Please

@zumroff wrote:

I think you need to prioritize your expenses. Maybe get alternative accomodation to reduce rent. And not to sound cold, thats a very huge bill for the pet. Maybe let go of the pet.

That is very cold....And it sounds like the OP already had the procedure done on the pet. 

Message 11 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@zumroff wrote:

I think you need to prioritize your expenses. Maybe get alternative accomodation to reduce rent. And not to sound cold, thats a very huge bill for the pet. Maybe let go of the pet.

That is very cold....And it sounds like the OP already had the procedure done on the pet. 

Yep sure is. I'm sure there are plenty of people here in trouble who have kids. Maybe they could turn them over to the state and save a ton of money.

For pet people pets are part of the family. You don't just get rid of them.

Dirtrcr17- did you check into consolidation to see if it would lower your payment to a managable amount? I'm new here too so I don't know if it is a good idea or not but if it were me I would at least look into it.

Message 12 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Equating pets to humans...um...ok.. She asked for opinions and they were given

Message 13 of 18
Sbrooks1
Valued Contributor

Come on y'all! This lady needs our support so let's give it to her. I am so sorry you have found yourself in this debt no matter the cause. If you can't afford the min payments I am not sure if consolidating is the right way. You might have no choice other than BK and then slowly rebuild
Message 14 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Filing BK won't do anything for the 15k you owe your sister, so would you still be able to pay her? If you needed to rely on that much in credit to get by, will you be ok when you don't have it? I obviously don't know anything about your situation, but were you using your credit like additional income to live off of? No matter your choice with this debt I suggest you guys look into YNAB to seriously get your budget under control.
Message 15 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Is there any possibility of working another job? A lot of people I know personally drive for those 2 companies - U and L (not sure if I can name full names, so I won't) and they make good $ in the evening and on weekends. Use those 2 vehicles to your advantage!! Just a thought.
Message 16 of 18
RonM21
Valued Contributor

OP, I can't add much to the suggestions already given. But I'm pulling for you to get through this! Don't give up.

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 17 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Put together a spreadsheet of everything you owe, every penny you spend. At the end of every month will you be at break even or positive? Or are you running negative? If you are running negative then you might see that you have no other option than to get a second job or file for bankruptcy. Continued borrowing to fix negative cash flow is never the answer.
Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.