cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

At this point, I am going to leave things as they are.

tag
newmomnewme
Valued Contributor

At this point, I am going to leave things as they are.

I have the following baddies left on my CR. I am going to keep sending GW letters to them all; FCO has been a very difficult nut to crack...sheesh! 

Suntrust keeps putting dispute comments on the tradeline everytime I send a letter, and the Cap1 EO office has denied all of my deletion requests. Any creative suggestions for me? Or just keep GWing? NOTE: I am currently shopping for mortgage loans and my score is where I need it for now. 

Midland $0- 2019

FCO $0- 2018

FCO $0- 2017

Cap1 C/O- 2015

HSBC C/O- 2015

Suntrust Lates- 2016

VS Lates- 2018

012019 Fico8/Mortgage Score:
Current Fico9/Fico8/Mortgage Score:
MyGoal Fico8/Mortgage Score:
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
CreditHealthy
Established Contributor

Re: At this point, I am going to leave things as they are.

Good luck with the mortgage loanSmiley Happy

What's in my sock drawer? NFCU LOC 15,000] NFCU Cash Rewards 20,000][ Golden 1Platinum Rewards Card 6,600 Discover It 5,000,] {NFCU goRewards 17,500} Barclaycard 1250.00,]Cap one 750.00 ], Watering my garden for the next five years:-)
EQUIFAX 727 EXPERIAN 732 TRANSUNION 743 FICO} STARTING SCORE....554 July 2013
Message 2 of 6
StartingOver10
Moderator Emerita

Remove the disputes from your credit report. The underwriter for your mortgage will most likely require the disputes (even disputes in the comment section) to be gone.

Message 3 of 6
newmomnewme
Valued Contributor

@newmomnewme wrote:

I have the following baddies left on my CR. I am going to keep sending GW letters to them all; FCO has been a very difficult nut to crack...sheesh! 

Suntrust keeps putting dispute comments on the tradeline everytime I send a letter, and the Cap1 EO office has denied all of my deletion requests. Any creative suggestions for me? Or just keep GWing? NOTE: I am currently shopping for mortgage loans and my score is where I need it for now. 

Midland $0- 2019 TU Only

NCC $0- 2018 EX Only

VS Lates- 2018

FCO $0- 2018

FCO $0- 2017

PRA $0- 2016 EQ Only

Suntrust Lates- 2016

Cap1 C/O- 2015

HSBC C/O- 2015 On EX it reports as a closed account that will remain until 2019.  UGH?

UPDATE: I don't know what to do about the ones that have been deleted from two of three CRA....this is so difficult.  I need to get my score over 700 in the next year or so..and I will do everything I can do to keep util down....but I don't have ANY control over whether or not a CA agrees to a goodwill removal. I am going to keep sending them.

Message 4 of 6
queen_britt2003
Contributor

How old are the ones reporting on TU only?  I had a Cap1 CO that was sold to LVNV.  Both were scheduled to fall off in September 2014.  Another member posted about requesting early deletion through TU's only system.  I did this on Friday & got an email on Saturday that they'd been DELETED!! A FULL 6 MONTHS EARLY!!  Maybe this would be a help for you...

Oh & definitely remove the dispute comments - I was able to this with all bureaus over the phone.  If you do a search there's a thread by Shane from the Mortgage boards with all of the info.

Starting Scores (2012) - 545-600
Current Scores - FAKO CK (08.15.17) - TU 774, EQ 767
What's in My Wallet: CSP 10.9K CL, Walmart MasterCard 10,000, Discover IT Card CL 9000, BOA Cash Rewards 7500 CL, Tires Plus Card 2200, Discover Card (AU) CL 4000
(Gardening as of 8/15/17)

Message 5 of 6
newmomnewme
Valued Contributor

@newmomnewme wrote:

@newmomnewme wrote:

Midland $0- 2019 TU Only

NCC $0- 2018 EX Only

VS Lates- 2018

FCO $0- 2018

FCO $0- 2017

PRA $0- 2016 EQ Only

Suntrust Lates- 2016

Cap1 C/O- 2015

HSBC C/O- 2015 On EX it reports as a closed account that will remain until 2019.  UGH?

UPDATE: I don't know what to do about the ones that have been deleted from two of three CRA....this is so difficult.  I need to get my score over 700 in the next year or so..and I will do everything I can do to keep util down....but I don't have ANY control over whether or not a CA agrees to a goodwill removal. I am going to keep sending them.

Another UPDTATE: Ok, so now I am down to two paid Charge Offs, a Midland collection (only on TU), and Suntrust Auto loan late payments from 2009...... I am waiting for a call back from Cap1 EO and Midland Account supervisor. Maybe I will call Suntrust Auto today as well. I just want the entire TL removed at this point.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.