cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Attempt PFD for $105 Medical Collection?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Attempt PFD for $105 Medical Collection?

I have a $105 medical collection from June, 2013.  This collection is currently only reporting on EQ and EX.  The collection is with Sarma collections and I am wondering if I should contact them with an offer for PFD?  

I don't want to poke the bear to only have them end up reporting it on TU if they decline a PFD.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

Re: Attempt PFD for $105 Medical Collection?

@Anonymous wrote:

I have a $105 medical collection from June, 2013.  This collection is currently only reporting on EQ and EX.  The collection is with Sarma collections and I am wondering if I should contact them with an offer for PFD?  

I don't want to poke the bear to only have them end up reporting it on TU if they decline a PFD.

If it's Sarma Collections based out of San Antonio, TX, they will PFD but you won't get a letter confirming that until AFTER you pay - I should know, I just did a PFD with them less than two weeks ago. They did honor their deal by recalling the collection and sending the letter confirming the deletion, so you'll have a record for future use in case ithe collection ever returns.  My collection dropped off Experian first, then Equifax. I'm waiting for confirmation from TransUnion, but they always seem to take longer. If you have the money, call and offer - they will do it! 

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.