Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto Loan Lates Please help!

tag
luisnunez2
Established Member

Auto Loan Lates Please help!

My wife and I have an auto loan from Honda Financial with a zero balance that was closed in 2013.  We had two lates in 2013 and two in 2012.  My credit report doesn't show the lates.  It shows as paid in full with no lates but my wife's credit report shows 4 lates.  Is there anyway that I can use the information on my credit report to get the lates removed from hers?  We have never disputed or GW this information but for whatever the reason it is showing up positively on mine.  Thanks in advance for your help!

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
js0319
Established Contributor

Re: Auto Loan Lates Please help!

Sounds like you might be opening up a can of worms for yourself if you try to bring the missing items from your report into the mix for her benefit. You can try, but you may just awaken something and be left worse off than you both are right now. 

AMEX PRG - NPSL I AMEX Everyday Preferred - $34.8k I Capital One Venture - $20k I Chase Sapphire Preferred - $25.5k I Chase Southwest Rapid Rewards Premier - $20.7k I Barclay Arrival + - $10k I Capital One Quicksilver - $10k I NFCU Flagship Rewards Visa Signature - $15k I NASA FCU - $10k I Texell FCU Visa - $5k I Chase Freedom - $9.9k I Citi Double Cash - $7.8k I Discover IT - $5k I NFCU CLOC - $15k I Total Unsecured Credit - $188,700

EQ FICO - 714 (5/24/16) I TU FICO - 772 (5/24/16) I EX FICO - 770 (5/24/16)
Message 2 of 3
luisnunez2
Established Member

Re: Auto Loan Lates Please help!

I thought about that too.  Smiley Sad  Not sure on how to proceed to get hers fixed. 

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.