cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Awesome Capital one rebuilder program!

tag
Erin28
New Contributor

Re: Awesome Capital one rebuilder program!

Hey guys. Just wanted to update you all on my card. I graduated the program on June 10th...500.00 increase was given a couple days after... It starting reporting after July 13th statement... And just the other day I was able to PC to Quicksilver thru chat. So, if you haven't tried to PC... Go for it!!!
Slowly, But Surely
Message 141 of 158
Raiderguy8
New Contributor

I had thought about the PC for DW's card but wasnt sure if it was eligible.  Thanks for the update!

Did you PC to the Quicksilver1 or the Quicksilver?  Did you keep the same credit limit or was it increased?  Last question, did you PC through chat or over the phone?

Message 142 of 158
Erin28
New Contributor

Hi... I was able to PC over to the Quicksilver...not QS one. Same limit... And I did it thru chat. Go for it!!! Good Luck!
Slowly, But Surely
Message 143 of 158
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Erin28 wrote:
Hi... I was able to PC over to the Quicksilver...not QS one. Same limit... And I did it thru chat. Go for it!!! Good Luck!

Reading your post inspired me to do the same and I now have been moved over to the Quicksilver card! I did it via chat as well! Score!

Message 144 of 158
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am also getting ready to graduate the program on 8/3 and I actually had sent an email to the EO for some questions I had...long story short the rep told me that since I had an excellent payments the last 5 months I could possibly get higher credit increase. I charged my limit and PIF every month.  I also asked her if it was better to PC or apply for the card I really want and she said it would be beneficial for me to apply for the quicksilver as I would get higher credit line that was eligible for an increase in 3 months instead of PCing a card that wouldnt be eligible for another 6 months.  As far as getting any other cards or PC you can do it as soon as the 6th billing statement!!!! im super excited to report back in a couple weeks

Message 145 of 158
Anonymous
Not applicable

Pardon my stupidity but what does PC mean?

Message 146 of 158
Anonymous
Not applicable

Product change basically upgrade your current credit card to another
Message 147 of 158
Mzjedwards1
Valued Member

If you PC is that another Hard Inquiry ?? 

Garden Club Member" width="40" height="40" align="right">
Credit One Platinum $450 / Capital One Platinum: $500 / Wells Fargo Platinum: $300 /Kohls $300/ Fingerhut $500/ Total Visa $300/ Express $250/Quicksilver 500/Best Buy Visa 2000
621 Exp/675 TU/ 624 EQ.....Gardening until.........2018??
Message 148 of 158
Anonymous
Not applicable

No HP. Not sure if they even SP for a PC
Message 149 of 158
Mzjedwards1
Valued Member

Oh cool Thanks Good to know. That PC probably only applies to the regular Capital 1 cards? Not the secured cards??

Garden Club Member" width="40" height="40" align="right">
Credit One Platinum $450 / Capital One Platinum: $500 / Wells Fargo Platinum: $300 /Kohls $300/ Fingerhut $500/ Total Visa $300/ Express $250/Quicksilver 500/Best Buy Visa 2000
621 Exp/675 TU/ 624 EQ.....Gardening until.........2018??
Message 150 of 158
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.