cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Awesome Capital one rebuilder program!

tag
Imperfectfuture
Super Contributor

Re: Awesome Capital one rebuilder program!

@Anonymous wrote:

@AutoBot wrote:

This is interesting, but I am having a hard time deciding whether or not this is a better option than going for the CAP1 QS card. My Equifax FICO8 is 618 and I have only 1 inquiry on EQ. The waiting 5 months to start reporting to the CRAs I think is what I am hesitating on. Smiley Indifferent

QS or QS1? Your scores may not qualify you for the regular QS, but I was approved for the QS1 with 580 scores across the board, so I see no reason while you couldn't qualify. Obviously YMMV, though, I would check their pre-qual site for the Platinum or QS1 before applying for the rebuilder card.

Was also approved quicksilver one, EQ around 580, the others a tad higher.

Signature needs updating
Message 71 of 158
Imperfectfuture
Super Contributor

@ktl72455 wrote:

what I would like to know is...does being a AU on a capital one card disqualify you from getting in on this new card offer? I have my mom as AU.

Dunno.  Could always remove the AU, apply, then re add AU?  I have no experience with AU.

Signature needs updating
Message 72 of 158
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Imperfectfuture wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@AutoBot wrote:

This is interesting, but I am having a hard time deciding whether or not this is a better option than going for the CAP1 QS card. My Equifax FICO8 is 618 and I have only 1 inquiry on EQ. The waiting 5 months to start reporting to the CRAs I think is what I am hesitating on. Smiley Indifferent

QS or QS1? Your scores may not qualify you for the regular QS, but I was approved for the QS1 with 580 scores across the board, so I see no reason while you couldn't qualify. Obviously YMMV, though, I would check their pre-qual site for the Platinum or QS1 before applying for the rebuilder card.

Is there anyway you can help me out and post a direct link to the Credit Rebuilder "application" page, everytime i go thru the site it says offer has expired.

Message 73 of 158
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

@Imperfectfuture wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@AutoBot wrote:

Is there anyway you can help me out and post a direct link to the Credit Rebuilder "application" page, everytime i go thru the site it says offer has expired.

Try the prequal page and select rebuilding for your view of your credit and see if the offer comes up.

https://findmycard.capitalone.com/en/PageVersions/LandingPages/LP_ONE_V01.aspx

Message 74 of 158
Anonymous
Not applicable

@gdale6 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Imperfectfuture wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@AutoBot wrote:

Try the prequal page and select rebuilding for your view of your credit and see if the offer comes up.

https://findmycard.capitalone.com/en/PageVersions/LandingPages/LP_ONE_V01.aspx

Nope still not coming up?

Message 75 of 158
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have tried as well with no luck.  I am also receiving the "offer has expired" message.  I'm guessing they're no longer offering it. 

Message 76 of 158
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I have tried as well with no luck.  I am also receiving the "offer has expired" message.  I'm guessing they're no longer offering it. 

I spoke to some one on the live chat about this, she said that the application is having technical difficulties and if you would like to apply to do so over the phone.

Message 77 of 158
OMW2_HighAcheiver
Established Contributor

FYI

I applied for QS1 AFTER I applied and approved for this card. I was approved for QS1. Well, I went online to activate QS1 & this card the thread is about showed restricted. They closed it because you can't have any other cards with them if you have the card. I only have QS1 now. Oh well. Bye bye $100 CL rebuilder.

Message 78 of 158
holmesnmanny
Contributor

If you're blacklisted due to BK and haven't waited the 1 year CapOne appears to be making everyone wait you still won't get approved for this card. 

Pro Se Chapter 7 discharged July 2015
Message 79 of 158
Anonymous
Not applicable

Applied today instantly approved
Message 80 of 158
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.