cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

B of A

tag
Mtgrizgirl

B of A

So... I was reading this thread....  http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Rebuilding-Your-Credit/GW-to-Bank-of-America-worked/td-p/1335279/hig...

Has anyone recently had success with B of A?

I have an closed account from a CC that was CO twice, weird i know, but it also has 3 30days 2 60 days, 1 09 day, 2 120 days, 1 150 days and one 180 days, i really think i am screwed on this one.... especially from reading all the comments on other B of A posts. And its the same story I was young and stupid and didnt know any better, i could barely pay my own bills.. I what they asked me to pay, I am pretty sure I can get all my other negatives off my CR but this is the one i know I am going to have trouble with....

So the question goes.. does the 7 year go from first date of deliquent, or last pyament? (or seems B of A averages about 5.5yrs) 

Starting Score: 08/2012 myFico EQ616
Updated: 02/2013 myFico EQ646

Current Goal: 700
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Mtgrizgirl

Re: B of A

From what I am reading and finding its Date of first Delinquincy.... This december will be the 5 year mark, I hope I have enough luck for them to consider removing it!

Starting Score: 08/2012 myFico EQ616
Updated: 02/2013 myFico EQ646

Current Goal: 700
Message 2 of 3
LIGHTNIN
Senior Contributor

Re: B of A

Hi and Welcome to the forums,

With CO's it's 7.5 years from the DoFD. I havent heard of the 5 year removal.

Good luck to you in December, I hope it works for you.Smiley Wink

FICO's May 2015 EQ764 ~~Live below your means and always keep an emergency fund -Love Everybody ~ Big Kenny ~ Big and Rich ~~~~~Credit Scoring 101 - Common Abbreviations - Freq Req Threads - Free Credit Reports - What Steps Do I Take?DV? PFD?
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.