Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BAM.........700 !!!

tag
Creditwiser
Valued Contributor

BAM.........700 !!!

Today was a very good day. 14 months post bk7 disch and Ive hit the 700's.  Actually 707 according to MYFICO EQ.

Ive been hovering very close for a few months and then yesterday 5 of my 8 INQ's on EQ aged over the 1 year mark. Its the only change I can see on my EQ.  My EQ monitoring subscription has me at 710 but either way, I made it in to the 700's in well under 24 months and hit my goal.

Ive been very lucky and fortunate to be a member of this forum where pretty much all of the help and knowledge came from. I'm sure the High CL on my NFCU visa helped as well as decent limits on the others. No lates, baddies falling off and /or deleted along the way and INQ's having little affect as the months pass by. My EX is at 698 and TU at 680 according to MYFICO so I beleive I can get 700 across the board under my Sept 2016 goal.

My current UTL creeped up from 11 to 16% on EQ last month but it oddly had no negative affect on my scores.

Thank you MYFICO members for all of the help, guidance and wisdom you all shared. It kept me sane post BK and kept my apping in check. Thank you !

NFCU Visa 30k | NFCU Platinum 30k | Cap1 QS 12K | Cap1 QS 11.5K | Barclay MC 9k | Delta Gold Amex 30K | Discover IT 14K | CFNA FS 3200 | CareCredit 20k| Paypal Credit 5k |
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: BAM.........700 !!!

Feels good don't it? Keep up the good work. It's a great feeling to see such hard work pay off and get help from all of the other forum members.  Congratulations!!!

Message 2 of 6
Creditwiser
Valued Contributor

@kokenwa wrote:

Feels good don't it? Keep up the good work. It's a great feeling to see such hard work pay off and get help from all of the other forum members.  Congratulations!!!

Yes it is. Gives me some charge to keep pressing forward and a great feeling knowing that patience and a plan all paid off.  Thanks !

NFCU Visa 30k | NFCU Platinum 30k | Cap1 QS 12K | Cap1 QS 11.5K | Barclay MC 9k | Delta Gold Amex 30K | Discover IT 14K | CFNA FS 3200 | CareCredit 20k| Paypal Credit 5k |
Message 3 of 6
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Good job  Emoticon-Thumbs Up.png

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Way to go true course! Having myFICO around to help with a plan. Kinda like a Masters course in credit once you've been here a while! Didn't teach this stuff at my school.
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Grats! Gives me something to shoot for. I hope to reach that goal sometime in 2016.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.