Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BANK OF AMERICA VICTORY AT LAST!!!!!!! WOOHOOO

tag
pip3man
Valued Contributor

Re: BANK OF AMERICA VICTORY AT LAST!!!!!!! WOOHOOO

@azguy13 im just looking at ya signature line and I see you got a 17k CSP CL.... got me wondering what my reaction gon be if im ever approved for that much credit. I prolly would die from a shock. I really want those 3 cards u mentioned but AMEX is unlikely, well I hope they reconsider me even tho I refused to pay them what they say I "owe". It sucks but oh well..... Smiley Happy

Message 11 of 32
azguy13
Senior Contributor

@pip3man wrote:

@azguy13 im just looking at ya signature line and I see you got a 17k CSP CL.... got me wondering what my reaction gon be if im ever approved for that much credit. I prolly would die from a shock. I really want those 3 cards u mentioned but AMEX is unlikely, well I hope they reconsider me even tho I refused to pay them what they say I "owe". It sucks but oh well..... Smiley Happy

The CSP CL was kind of a cheat. It is a combo of the CSP and two old Chase cards I had. I moved some of the credit limits over to the CSP before they were closed. I really do like the Discover though. I think it is a mix of the 0% intro, awesome customer service, and the user interface on their website. 

Message 12 of 32
alvon123
Super Contributor

congrats

Message 13 of 32
svtthis
Frequent Contributor

@azguy13 wrote:

Congrats!

I recently had success with them removing a 30 day late from my mortgage back from 2012. They have been pretty nice lately!

Negative free is a great feeling, isnt it? 

Who did you contact to get this removed? My fiancee has one 30 day late from 2012 to remove. She hasnt any luck yet

Message 14 of 32
toi34
Established Contributor

How many points did you recoup?
Message 15 of 32
kmacqua
Regular Contributor

@svtthis wrote:

@azguy13 wrote:

Congrats!

I recently had success with them removing a 30 day late from my mortgage back from 2012. They have been pretty nice lately!

Who did you contact to get this removed? My fiancee has one 30 day late from 2012 to remove. She hasnt any luck yet

Yes, please, who did you contact? By mail/online/phone?  And OP, what magic words did you use?  I have a 60 day late on a mortgage dating back to 2010.

Message 16 of 32
baller4life
Super Contributor

👏👏👏congrats!!! Good job!

Message 17 of 32
pip3man
Valued Contributor

@toi34 wrote:
How many points did you recoup?

I was at 543 earlier this month with the BOA CO reporting a high unpaid balance, right now im at 690 (EX) with a 153% utilization. I just paid down the card today to 15%... my due date is on the 22nd so hopefully on the 25th/28th this should be reported by then I'll know exactly how much points I gained in total. But from BOA update alone the points recouped is 147....

Message 18 of 32
pip3man
Valued Contributor

@baller4life wrote:

👏👏👏congrats!!! Good job!

thanks buddy!!!! Smiley Happy

Message 19 of 32
pip3man
Valued Contributor

@kmacqua wrote:

@svtthis wrote:

@azguy13 wrote:

Congrats!

Yes, please, who did you contact? By mail/online/phone?  And OP, what magic words did you use?  I have a 60 day late on a mortgage dating back to 2010.

magic words lol not at all... the fact is this account and everything involved was too complicated... like it was sent to collections they pulled it back, they paid off the debt/balance themselves, reversed the CO, reinstated my online banking access, deleted all the negatives etc... u know is kind of a unique case u dont see that often. I didnt say or do much on my own part (aside the frequent calls and a letter I sent in), for the most part the Credit Protection saved the day.

Message 20 of 32
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.