Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BARCLAYS! Ugh

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: BARCLAYS! Ugh

Barclays is ok nothing prime though right? So I'll just stick with my Quick Silver and keep on gardening.
Message 11 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Here in the next month or so I think I'll get a discover secured instead of something else. They seem legit
Message 12 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Barclays is ok nothing prime though right? So I'll just stick with my Quick Silver and keep on gardening.

Barclays is considered top like Chase and Citi, but like anything, they have subprime cards like Apple, NFL, and Rewards MC.  Then you get into the more prime cards such as Arrival Plus, the now gone Sallie Mae, and the Ring.  Cap 1s prime cards are the Venture and QS.  We all face disappointments in the credit game.  I don't see Citi or Chase in my future, cause I burned them.  Was surprised about getting Macy's since it is part of Citi, by hey, I'm not giving the card back.   QS is a good card to use; when you buy something, the store don't care that it isn't Barclays, Chase, or Citi.  The only thing is to remember is to diversify and in time other card issuers will offer you cards

Message 13 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Here in the next month or so I think I'll get a discover secured instead of something else. They seem legit

I've enjoyed the secured card, but if it doesn't unsecure next months or the next few months, then I have the Barclays Reward MC to replace it.  I started off with a secured Cap 1 card and am working my way up.  It will happen for you too. Smiley Wink

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.