Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BBB Complaint + GW Requests = umn....

tag
GoodCredBen
Valued Contributor

BBB Complaint + GW Requests = umn....

I submitted a BBB complaint against midland a while back, and within the past week i have been emailing GW requests every day.... well, i got an email from someone from there "Bloomer" today and states that all of my concerns have been addressed in the BBB complaint O.O

My credit journey has completed. I am currently sitting at 800+ across the board.

I started my journey here years ago, and thanks to MyFico, it really is possible.
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
RobertEG
Legendary Contributor

Re: BBB Complaint + GW Requests = umn....

That is about as helpful as telling you it rained yesterday.

Addressed how?  Blown off?

Message 2 of 7
GoodCredBen
Valued Contributor

right lol.... its so stupid!

My credit journey has completed. I am currently sitting at 800+ across the board.

I started my journey here years ago, and thanks to MyFico, it really is possible.
Message 3 of 7
IOBA
Senior Contributor

Smiley Happy  you got under SOMEONE's skin!

Message 4 of 7
GoodCredBen
Valued Contributor

Yes, i also sent an email to my AG and got a responce back yesterday.... apparantly the state of Minnesota is suing midland attmepting to take their collection license away because of their practices... 

My AG basically told me in the mail, that there is nothing they can do since they are already in a lawsuit with them....

Midland bought 54.7 BILLION dollars worth of debt last year for 1.7B ..... pennies on the dollar. 

Crazy right?

Message 5 of 7
IOBA
Senior Contributor

Yeah...would LOVE to see the books for CA's!   how much they buy each debt for, how they write off their losses, what they tell the IRS?

Anything from the BBB?

Message 6 of 7
GoodCredBen
Valued Contributor

no reply yet, though i have been contacted now 3 times by two people at MCM telling me to call them, so i am sure they can tell me AGAIN all of my concerns have been addressed in the BBB complaint..... lol

I can tell you, the average price that they purchase debts for is .03 per 1.00 Smiley Happy

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.