cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BBB comlaint against Verizon a Success !!!!!!

tag

BBB comlaint against Verizon a Success !!!!!!

YESSSSS !!!!!!!  A cpl more collections to go !

March 14, 2014

Better Business Bureau of NJ

Attn:

- Verizon Wireless Account Number –

This is in response to the above referenced complaint filed by Mr. and received by Verizon Wireless on March 13, 2014. In this complaint, is requesting that we zero out the account listed in the name of . name since he was not aware of the account; he never received billing statements.

Upon receipt of your letter, I contacted to address his concerns on account numbers ; this account was activated March 7, 2001 and subsequently written off in the amount of $38.99 on June 16, 2013. informed me that he lived at the address associated with the above referenced account for only three months and never received bill copies; our records do not indicate recent airtime usage.

Based on the above information, we have agreed to zero out the $38.99 charge and remove the derogatory from records since the charges were not fully explained to him and he now resides at a different address. Please allow 30-45 days for the respective credit reporting agencies to update their files reflecting removal of the above referenced account. On behalf of Verizon Wireless, I would like to extend my apologies to for any inconveniences experienced and appreciate the time he has taken to share his concerns.

If there are any further questions regarding this matter, please call me at ( or directly at ( during the hours of 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time, Monday – Friday.

Best Regards,

Executive Relations

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
alvon123
Super Contributor

Re: BBB comlaint against Verizon a Success !!!!!!

congrats!!!

Message 2 of 4

Thank you !

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Awesome! Pat yourself on the back. Proves it pays to be a "pit bull" when needed!
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.