Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BOA CEO/Executive's email?

tag
finse22

BOA CEO/Executive's email?

Hello Everyone, 

Please I need the email address of the CEO/President/Executive for BOA. Please PM me if anyone has it.

Thank you...

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
afr4life06
Contributor

Re: BOA CEO/Executive's email?

Here it is and also for anyone who needs it. 

Modcut

I have tried it myself, and I actually got a call from someone in charge of the office of the president who looked into my case and later said that he couldn't erase my negatives on the account because they have to report accurate information to the bureau. Hopefully you have luck with it

This post has been edited to remove contact information.  You may PM that information, however it is not allowed in the open forums.

Thank you,

Shogun, myFICO moderator

Starting Score: 525 TU 515 EX 510 EQ Oct '13
Current Score: 644 TU(Oct 14) 678 EX(Oct 2014) 684 EQ (Oct'14)
Goal Score: 700 and a Home in 1yr

Message 2 of 5
finse22

Thanks so much. I sent an email today, hopefully I'll get a call back. I just need to get my late fees waived. I've called them numerous times and their customer service always say they can't help. I was a couple of months late, and got charged late fees.

Message 3 of 5
e_whittemore

Can anyone also PM me this information?  I am trying to get approved for a mortgage loan and was denied because of some 30 day late payments on my previous BOA mortgage.  Desperately hoping that I can get them removed....

Message 4 of 5
Natalie27

Could anyone PM me the email address as well??  Thank you!

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.