Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BOA GW Rejection

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

BOA GW Rejection

I recieved a letter in the mail from a Customer Advocate requesting that I call him regarding the GW letters I had been sending to BOA. When I called, the guy I got refused to transfer me to the man who signed the letter and instead said, I'm sorry the FCRA says it is illegal to remove accurate information. I told him sir, I have the fair credit report in front of me and no, it does not say that. He said well, sorry, it doesn't matter, Bank of America will not remove accurate information from a credit report.

What to do now? This is the response we keep getting. My husband and I have been kicking our butts trying to get our credit in order and our scores haven't moved a point. It's so frustrating.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: BOA GW Rejection

There is nothing that you can do but continue to mail GW letters.
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am in the same situation with a CA.

I plan on continuing to send the letters - maybe every other week or so. Maybe try locating information for higher-us in the company and sending to them?

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

I did- these letters were addressed to the CEO. And I've been sending one a week both by mail and email.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.