Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BOA GW success!

tag
dharalex
Established Contributor

BOA GW success!

Disclosure: this is not an endorsement. It simply serves as a success story admid a sea of daggers. I signed up with Lex law 2 months ago. To be honest, from reading posts on this site, I was seriously thinking of canceling. The 1 st month they got 2 30 day lates and a collection from 2006 off on all 3 CRA. This month was slow making it harder to pay them. But they just got 2 BOA 30 day lates removed! From my research on this site, BOA is a hard cookie to break, so I never expected that!

I started to send some GW letters and make calls on accounts they haven't gotten to yet. Results....zilch, nada, nothing! Everyone's experience is different, but if what you are doing doesn't work, there are other options, although not popular ones. Lex Law 5, Me 0!

Starting Score: TU:676;EQ:648 8/2011
Current Score: TU:738; EQ: 739 ;EX: 729 6/2012
Goal Score: 760

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Current Score: 800
Goal Score: 850

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
timmis1127
Regular Contributor

Re: BOA GW success!

would you recomend lex law?

Message 2 of 6
drkaje
Senior Contributor

I'm a little surprised BOA hasn't started selling deletions, LOL!

Starting Score: 675
Current Score: EX 753 FICO, EQ 737FICO, TU 738
Goal Score: 776 FICO

Message 3 of 6
dharalex
Established Contributor

I don't want to recommend any credit repair service due to rules of the forum, but this is what I will say:

1) you can do all or most of what they can do
2) they do not negotiate payments as in PFD
3) it is a lengthy process just as if you were to do it yourself

In my case, I do not have the time and mental fortitude to continue to write and call, write and call, then write again. As someone said, we get into this mess and should do the work to get out. My response is, I did the work by paying every last cent of what I owed. If I am financially able, I am fully justified in asking a company to help me.

Honestly, these folks are not rocket scientists. If you research enough, you will definitely have more basic knowledge then the ave. CSR. That being said, it has to be something you are comfortable with. I think LL is better than most, but they aren't your savior or anything. To me, getting help here is equally time consuming. And my time is worth more than what I pay them! So really, YMMV...for now, I'm good, but that may change in a month or two....I will keep you updated!

Message 4 of 6
dharalex
Established Contributor

I wish they would! I'd pay...lol

Message 5 of 6
drkaje
Senior Contributor

FWIW, They've had success with BoA.

Starting Score: 675
Current Score: EX 753 FICO, EQ 737FICO, TU 738
Goal Score: 776 FICO

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.