Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BOA, LB retail, UMB lates GONE!

tag
dharalex
Established Contributor

BOA, LB retail, UMB lates GONE!

Without getting into a big spat about Lexington Law, I just want to celebrate 3 recent lates they have been able to goodwill for me! Boa has been most impressive as they seem to be a tough nut to crack. I was really thinking of canceling, but maybe I will hold on a few more months.

Starting Score: TU:676;EQ:648 8/2011
Current Score: TU:738; EQ: 739 ;EX: 729 6/2012
Goal Score: 760

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Current Score: 800
Goal Score: 850

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
esme
Regular Contributor

Re: BOA, LB retail, UMB lates GONE!

I signed up with Lexington Law myself around January 9th of this month. I absolutely know that I can repair my credit for free on my own, but honestly, I really like their system of tracking when things come off the reports. That in itself is worth the money, and I am willing to try everything from all angles to repair my credit in time for mortgage approval this summer.

I'm glad to see that you have had success with some of the harder OCs to deal with. Can you tell me how long it took you until you started seeing things come off of your reports? And while I know that if I get anything in the mail from the OCs or CRAs that I need to upload it to them, but are they also monitoring for changes to my credit reports on their end?

Starting Scores: EQ 582 TU 584 EX 615 (FICO - Lender Pulled) 1/4/2012
Current Scores:EQ 632 TU 698 EX 669 (Lender Pulled) 3/17/2012
Goal Scores:700 club here we come!

Message 2 of 4
dharalex
Established Contributor

They keep track of reports monthly. I give them myfico log in info so they use that. I started in Sept and they got a co off, 4 latest off TU, 4 lates off EQ, and 2 off Ex. I discontinue for 45d then restarted. For me, I call and tell them what to do and it works much better now. Im with you, I can do it myself, but I need my sanity!

Starting Score: TU:676;EQ:648 8/2011
Current Score: TU:738; EQ: 739 ;EX: 729 6/2012
Goal Score: 760

Current Score: 800
Goal Score: 850

Message 3 of 4
esme
Regular Contributor

Thanks for the info, I think I'll call them tomorrow to see where they are with things. Keep me posted and I will do the same!

Starting Scores: EQ 582 TU 584 EX 615 (FICO - Lender Pulled) 1/4/2012
Current Scores:EQ 632 TU 698 EX 669 (Lender Pulled) 3/17/2012
Goal Scores:700 club here we come!

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.