Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BUZZJOY!! ROLLER COASTER RIDE!!

tag
signguy17
Frequent Contributor

BUZZJOY!! ROLLER COASTER RIDE!!

Ok so I blasted the "system" alittle while ago in my dyatribe.  So I'm just looking around on the net and I think to check my balance on my CapOne account which reports in a few days so I wanted to make sure I left a small balance as I playfully try to "tickle" my score by dropping my remaining amount from $20 last month to $10 this month.

Well, I've been trying to GW CapOne with 3 emails to the CEO's fake email acct resulting in a "no".  Then I sent a letter resulting in a "no."  Then someone said they had good results on the CapOne chat so I try that.  The guy says "sure I can do that."  Two weeks later I get a letter saying no so I call the CS and the guy says "sorry, but no."  I printed the transcript of the chat conversation. So I email that the the fake CEO email.  Last 3 emails I got a call 4 or 5 days later....this time I get one the very next morning at 9:30 am.  I get the same well mannered young lady who I've spoke to now for the fourth time.  She says she can't see me losing the late but she'll "research" it again and get back with me.  As we're closing the conversation she says "is there anything else I can help you with today?"  I thought what the heck..."I'd like to double mu CL from $500 to $1000 she asked a couple questions and says she'll see what she can do.

Well....I haven't heard about my late getting goodwilled away but I just noticed my NEW CL OF $1000.00!!!  I just got a CLI from $300 to $500 only 3 months ago.

So on the same day I get a 7 point loss for creating a new TL for our new car and I get a CLI increase of 50%.  (which by the way SW hasn't alerted me to yet...but I'm not sure if that fits in the criteria).

crazy day FO SHO!!

Starting Score:
11/11/12 BEGIN REBUILD myFICO 584

11/11/13 ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY!! myFICO 705
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
guiness56
Epic Contributor

Re: BUZZJOY!! ROLLER COASTER RIDE!!

Message 2 of 7
signguy17
Frequent Contributor

Crazy day Guiness!!  CapOne is due on the 8th (already paid) and reports on the 11th.  I wonder if the new CLI will gimme a little bounce back???

Starting Score:

Message 3 of 7
guiness56
Epic Contributor

Message 4 of 7
signguy17
Frequent Contributor

my new CL is $1500 between CapOne and my CU CC.  My CU card blance is $0.00 and my CapOne bal is $10.00.  I use the cards for gas during the month and pay them off the week before the due date and just "leave a little" so they don't make anything off of me.  (I'm tight that way!)  So I guess my util is .05%?

Starting Score:

Message 5 of 7
guiness56
Epic Contributor

Your utilization is nowhere near high lol.  The CLI will look good to lenders seeing that you can use credit with higher limits.

Message 6 of 7
Shogun
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats on the CLI, hope you get that late taken care of too!

Starting Score: 504
July 2013 score:
EQ FICO 819, TU08 778, EX "806 lender pull 07/26/2013
Goal Score: All Scores 760+, Newest goal 800+
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Current scores after adding $81K in CLs and 2 new cars since July 2013
EQ:809 TU 777 EX 790 Now it's just garden time!

June 2017 update: All scores over 820, just pure gardening now.
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.