cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Back to hating Experian... UUUGGGGHHHHHH!

tag
kevinlee28
New Contributor

Back to hating Experian... UUUGGGGHHHHHH!

I disputed 2 collection accounts from Eastern Acct Systems from (2007) OC was Comcast. these are not my accounts and the only account i had with them is paid and was never late and reported on my credit report. So i contacted Comcast and was told by them they do not have anything on these account listed in their systems. so the woman i talked to was nice enough to contact Easten for me while i was on the phone and was told the same thing by them.

i let them both know that i'd be disputing these reportings and i was told ok, because they would not verify them and they should get deleted. well i disputed at the beginning of the month as was told by experian that they had until 8/3 to respond. they have not responded as of yet and today i look at the status and it was NOT verified but Experian still updated it as "REMAINS" when the 30 day investigation wasn't even completed and they did not recieve any verification from the company they have reported! it says the company has not reported since 2011!

is this fair that i was not given the full investigation and that they can make it as remains even if the company did not even verifiy it! the account is not mine!

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
DaBears
Senior Contributor

Re: Back to hating Experian... UUUGGGGHHHHHH!

Funny you mention this. I am currently on the phone with experian now and they were suppose to update a charge-off account I had with GE to a positive trade line. They deleted the account before the dispute processed was to end on 8/7. I called GE and was told they were not suppose to of done that so experian re adds it back still not showing a positive TL. They have me on hold while she is talking to GE right now. TU and EQ updated it fine. Experian is just hard to deal with. 

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.