cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Backdoor TU Phone number and Early Exclusion Sweetness!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Backdoor TU Phone number and Early Exclusion Sweetness!!

This  number will get you to a CSR in the US who can only help you dispute.

You don't need a file number to speak to someone.

1-888-259-6845     6am to 12 pacific

Once you are connected and authenticated- identify the account you are calling about- and then ask if they can do early exclusion.

They will tell you they can only do disputes and only a supervisor can do an early exclusion.

May I please speak with a supervisor regarding this?

You get connected, authenticate yourself again, identify the account you are calling about- tell them that you want to apply for a mortgage that is over $150k and you need to get an early exclusion for that item.

They will put you on hold for about 4-5 minutes, and when they come back on the line- viola! EE completed on the spot!!

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Backdoor TU Phone number and Early Exclusion Sweetness!!

Sweet, thanks!  May I ask how soon it was supposed to fall off without the EE?   I heard TransUnion only grants EEs if you're less than 6 months away.

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was less than 4-

But I tried to do it last month and got the run around-

Using this process and phone number- I hope will help simplify things for everyone else trying to do it.

Message 3 of 4
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

Thanks for the number you provided here , I have called several times for an EE and never get anywhere bc they always confuse what im saying to them, anyways called this number got lovely CSR and Supervisor and they deleted without any issue for me today yay..last collection on my TU , so that makes my TU and EQ clean and all I have left is one on EX due to fall off in 2017. This rebuilding and repairing journey has been long and hard but well worth it.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.