Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Backdoor e-mails?

tag
poet
Regular Contributor

Backdoor e-mails?

We have all these lovely lists of backdoor numbers, etc. Has anyone considered collecting a list of viable back-door e-mails (and fax numbers) for those of us who want to try to speed up the process?

Thanks,

poet

Starting Score: 550
Current Score: 673 EQ, 681 TU, 650 EX
Goal Score: 720

Update April 1: TU 615/EQ624
Update June 28: TU 641/EQ 626
Update Sept 21: TU 681, EQ 673, EX 650 (FAKO)
I FINALLY got that car at the rate I wanted! Thanks, FICO Forums!

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
emalabeth

Re: Backdoor e-mails?

I would love some backdoor email addresses...chase and capital one in particular thanks!

Message 2 of 5
poet
Regular Contributor

If you actually have an e-mail contact that worked for you, why not post the address here? I would volunteer to compile them. Not sure what the mods say about all this.

Starting Score: 550
Current Score: 673 EQ, 681 TU, 650 EX
Goal Score: 720

Update April 1: TU 615/EQ624
Update June 28: TU 641/EQ 626
Update Sept 21: TU 681, EQ 673, EX 650 (FAKO)
I FINALLY got that car at the rate I wanted! Thanks, FICO Forums!

Message 3 of 5
laz98
Senior Contributor

@poet wrote:

If you actually have an e-mail contact that worked for you, why not post the address here? I would volunteer to compile them. Not sure what the mods say about all this.

the mods have previously said that's a no-no, unfortunately.

Message 4 of 5
KelliTPA

I previously saw a post for a website called jigsaw.com.  It allows you to subscribe and get contact information for all different levels of management for different companies.  It only allows you to collect 2 free contacts until you start uploading your own contacts.  The more contacts you upload, the more you can get.  I used it for First Premier.  You can see all of the names and positions of people for free without using the credits they give you for signing up.  I used my credits to get the emails for 2 officers of the company.  By that, I determined how the email names are configured (First Initial,Last Name@whateverbank.com).  Because I was able to see the names and positions of other employees, I was able to send all of the departments that were pertinent to me emails. 

I can tell you that I did get an email response directly from the president's office at First Premier Bank.  It wasn't the response I was hoping for (I sent a PFD letter, and First Premier always responds that they don't do them), but it was a long, detailed response to my email.  It wasn't just a general cookie cutter response.  Someone actually read it, so the email addresses I got off of that website must have worked.  Just an idea.  Hope it works for you!

Starting Score: EQ: 589 --- TU: 578
Current Score: EQ: 654 --- TU: 648
Goal Score: EQ: 720 --- TU: 720

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.