Regular Contributor
poet

Backdoor e-mails?

We have all these lovely lists of backdoor numbers, etc. Has anyone considered collecting a list of viable back-door e-mails (and fax numbers) for those of us who want to try to speed up the process?

Thanks,

poet

Starting Score: 550
Current Score: 673 EQ, 681 TU, 650 EX
Goal Score: 720

Update April 1: TU 615/EQ624
Update June 28: TU 641/EQ 626
Update Sept 21: TU 681, EQ 673, EX 650 (FAKO)
I FINALLY got that car at the rate I wanted! Thanks, FICO Forums!

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
emalabeth

Re: Backdoor e-mails?

I would love some backdoor email addresses...chase and capital one in particular thanks!

Regular Contributor
poet

If you actually have an e-mail contact that worked for you, why not post the address here? I would volunteer to compile them. Not sure what the mods say about all this.

Starting Score: 550
Current Score: 673 EQ, 681 TU, 650 EX
Goal Score: 720

Update April 1: TU 615/EQ624
Update June 28: TU 641/EQ 626
Update Sept 21: TU 681, EQ 673, EX 650 (FAKO)
I FINALLY got that car at the rate I wanted! Thanks, FICO Forums!

Community Leader
Senior Contributor
laz98

poet wrote:

If you actually have an e-mail contact that worked for you, why not post the address here? I would volunteer to compile them. Not sure what the mods say about all this.

the mods have previously said that's a no-no, unfortunately.

Latest scores: Walmart TU: 769. MyFICO TU: 769. DCU EQ: 716. MyFICO EQ: 780. PSECU EX: 756. MyFICO EX: 780.
KelliTPA

I previously saw a post for a website called jigsaw.com.  It allows you to subscribe and get contact information for all different levels of management for different companies.  It only allows you to collect 2 free contacts until you start uploading your own contacts.  The more contacts you upload, the more you can get.  I used it for First Premier.  You can see all of the names and positions of people for free without using the credits they give you for signing up.  I used my credits to get the emails for 2 officers of the company.  By that, I determined how the email names are configured (First Initial,Last Name@whateverbank.com).  Because I was able to see the names and positions of other employees, I was able to send all of the departments that were pertinent to me emails. 

I can tell you that I did get an email response directly from the president's office at First Premier Bank.  It wasn't the response I was hoping for (I sent a PFD letter, and First Premier always responds that they don't do them), but it was a long, detailed response to my email.  It wasn't just a general cookie cutter response.  Someone actually read it, so the email addresses I got off of that website must have worked.  Just an idea.  Hope it works for you!

Starting Score: EQ: 589 --- TU: 578
Current Score: EQ: 654 --- TU: 648
Goal Score: EQ: 720 --- TU: 720

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+