cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bad experience emailing a CEO for goodwill??

tag
the_heat_love
Established Member

Bad experience emailing a CEO for goodwill??

Hi there Community!

So I am wondering if anyone has had a bad experience emailing a CEO when trying to get a goodwill removal?? I don't know about you but hitting the send button on an email to a CEO is very intimidating and I get worried about them getting angry LOL

Am I just over thinking this?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Bad experience emailing a CEO for goodwill??

I wouldn't worry about it too much.  Chances are the actual CEO will never see your email.  Someone in the executive office will read it and respond to your request.

Good luck to you when its sent.  Lots of people on here have had items removed or corrected when going this route.     

Message 2 of 4
theheater30
Contributor

It's always so nerve wracking to send something like this out. I feel like these type of people don't wanna deal with the small guy LOL

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

I tried it a couple- but got no where - I didn't feel like being a pain in their backsides...so I never sent another one.    One was with a smaller bank - and I basically got a response that I was lucky it was reporting as it did - they researched and could have added more 'lates' to the account -but were leaving it as it.....sadly that is on a paid off auto loan - I would have loved to have it just GONE. 

The other one -we still pay on that car - I figure I'll just keep making payments and hope that they might work with me closer to pay off (in about a year).

My most current late is 18 mos old - on that paid off car loan - so I'm not too worried about it.  I'm still sitting in the upper 600s and when my last baddie falls off I might work on it again since it will have been a while since I tried.....

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.