Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Baddies Removed

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Baddies Removed

So I have had about 4 baddies removed. My Transunion score is sitting 600. How long should I wait to apply for credit 

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Baddies Removed

@Anonymous wrote:

So I have had about 4 baddies removed. My Transunion score is sitting 600. How long should I wait to apply for credit 

Hard to give you an answer without some more info, what other derogs you have on file? how old? any good open lines now??

Message 2 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

All the baddies were from 2007, 2008, 2010 and 2011.  22 Positive accounts 

Message 3 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

5 other derogs on file that are small medical accounts 

Message 4 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

I would try a quicksilver one from capitalone!
Message 5 of 10
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

5 other derogs on file that are small medical accounts 

I will recommend the HIPAA Process on these you can Google it and contact its creator for help we cant discuss it on this board. If it were I, I would get these handled first you want to give yourself the best chance of getting good terms on the cards as well, I say this because not everyone PIF, but if you are in a hurry you could try 1 app and if its denied then do not do any more until these CAs are handled.

Message 6 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ok I am so confused as to why this cannot be discussed. I feel it was general question. I have seen similar questions on this board so I am confused. If this cannot be disussed then moderator remove my question sighh!!!! 

Message 7 of 10
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

Ok I am so confused as to why this cannot be discussed. I feel it was general question. I have seen similar questions on this board so I am confused. If this cannot be disussed then moderator remove my question sighh!!!! 

The HIPAA process cannot be discussed on this board, general discussion of medical collections is fine. The reason the HIPAA Process cant be discussed is a cease & desist order from the creator to My Fico, so we can only recommend you Google it and use it. You dont have to if you want to try a PFD or even calling the OC and requesting that they recall the CA and then settle directly with them.

Message 8 of 10
RobertEG
Legendary Contributor

I am not aware of any cease and desist order relating to the so-called HIPAA process.

Nor am I awre of any intellectual property right in that process for which any party could assert a proprietary right.

Can you provide details or a cite to such an order?

Message 9 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

May I ask what type of baddies were they and how did you get them removed.

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.