cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bank Collection? Pay off or Payment arrangement?

tag
Valued Member

Re: Bank Collection? Pay off or Payment arrangement?

Ok, I'll offer the 75% since they already agreed to it.  I was actually the one who contacted them! I have never received anything from them (unless I assumed it was junk mail and it got thrown away) I wasn't aware it was even out there until I pulled my credit report this week!

Thanks again!!!

Message 11 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

What ever came of this?  I am facing a debt of $217 from Cash-Pro, and I would really love it to be deleted from my CR.

Message 12 of 14
LIGHTNIN
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

What ever came of this?  I am facing a debt of $217 from Cash-Pro, and I would really love it to be deleted from my CR.

Hi KurtisFish36,  I'm sure you already know this thread is over a year old and the original poster 9110 hasn't been here since sept 2011.

As mentioned in the thread, try sending a PFD letter to see if Cash-Pro is willing to agree to delete. Good Luck to YOU.Smiley Happy

FICO's May 2015 EQ764 ~~Live below your means and always keep an emergency fund -Love Everybody ~ Big Kenny ~ Big and Rich ~~~~~Credit Scoring 101 - Common Abbreviations - Freq Req Threads - Free Credit Reports - What Steps Do I Take?DV? PFD?
Message 13 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Will do and I will post the results when they come!

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.