Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bank of America Authorized User

tag
SuperShad
Established Member

Re: Bank of America Authorized User

@abundancejones wrote:

Excellent news! Please update when it posts to the other bureaus. I keep reading that EQ dosen't like adding AUs to files. 

Hello.. Sorry for the super late response.  The BofA card is on ALL THREE reports now.  Transunion shows it as a flexible spending card.  I guess because its a signature card??! Idk and not sure if that helps or hurts at all.

@Anonymous else interesting... I was also added to a Discover account and that one has shown up on TU and EX but not EQ.  The big difference is BofA asked for my social security number and Discover did not.  Its cycled more than once and it still hasnt showed up on EQ.  I did call Discover and asked them to add my SSN to the card profile.  I'm going to wait another billing cycle and see if that makes a difference.  @abundancejones

Walmart FICO 643 Gardening as of 3/15/14!
March 2014 CreditXpert Ex 656, Eq 662, Tu 636 ~ August 2013 CreditXpert Ex 463, Eq 464, Tu 457
Message 11 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.