Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bank of America CC GW contact email?

tag
yyc
New Contributor

Bank of America CC GW contact email?

Has anyone had any luck with Bank of America GW's? If so, care to share email addresses?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Bank of America CC GW contact email?

good luck yyc! i also need to GW them as well. I have an old account from 06, closed when settled w/CA for less than full balance and marked as 120+ late.

Hoping they'll take some pity on me and remove both the 120+ late and derog status... and hopefully they won't delete the entire thing since it would affect my AAoA. Wishful thinking, really!

Message 2 of 4
yyc
New Contributor

Thats funny, I also have an account from 06, that went 120+ and eventually got picked up by CACH LLC :-/ They both took a poop on my report

Message 3 of 4
prolificjinx23
Frequent Contributor

I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but BOA is owned by the DEVIL!!! I've been battling with them for 2 yrs just to get shot down by the wicked witch of the west (some top execs secretary)...

The most cold hearted people in the world work at BOA - They don't believe in GW & in my experience they won't budge! Smiley Mad

I wish everyone the best with them but I would NEVER recommend them to anyone EVER!

Starting Scores: EQ 447 (01/02/2017), TU 476 (01/02/2017), EX 456 (01/02/2017)
Current Scores: FICO 08's as of 12/12/2019: EQ 584, TU 702, EX 631
Goal Scores: ABOVE 800 ALL 3
Current Cards: CapOne QS1 $500, Walmart SC $500, Discover It $750, Amazon Prime SC $900, CareCredit $2,000, NFCU CashRewards $10,000 and NOT APPING until 04/2020....

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.