cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bank of America CEO Goodwill letter Worked!

tag
Creditwiser
Valued Contributor

Re: Bank of America CEO Goodwill letter Worked!

Way to go. Definitely worth the time and effort. Congrats !!

NFCU Visa 30k | NFCU Platinum 30k | Cap1 QS 12K | Cap1 QS 11.5K | Barclay MC 9k | Delta Gold Amex 30K | Discover IT 14K | CFNA FS 3200 | CareCredit 20k| Paypal Credit 5k |
Message 11 of 46
-NewGuy-
Moderator Emeritus

Love hearing success stories like this. Congrats!

Message 12 of 46
Anonymous
Not applicable

Awesome! Congrats...
Message 13 of 46
kmacqua
Regular Contributor

Awesome! Congratulations!  Would you PM me the contact info & letter as well?  I'm trying to remove a 30 day late off a closed BoA mortgage and it's been stubborn.

Message 14 of 46
Anonymous
Not applicable

I, also, just received a letter from the Office of the CEO stating that my 30 day late has been removed from all 3 agencies. I already see it removed from my TU on credit karma. Thanks to everyone on this board who provided info on goodwill letters Smiley Very Happy
Message 15 of 46
Anonymous
Not applicable

Would you mind PM me the contact info as well. Very much appreciated. Thank You.

Message 16 of 46
ERoosky99
Regular Contributor

@hblackb99 wrote:

This is my first post, and I want to share with you my success with having a 30 day late from my credit report. Back in 2011 I used a Balance Transfer offer on my BofA card. I then set the Auto pay feature to a set amount, not Minimum Due. Which is the kiss of death! Well fast foward 18 months and the APR reset and set payment was not covering the Min. payment due, and by time I realized it, there was a 30 day late on my credit. It had sat there for 2 years just destroying my credit score. Recently I have been reading about goodwill letters and how Sometimes they work. So I thought I would give a try. So I found the email of the CEO of BofA, wrote a long pleasent email asking for them to remove the late. Within 3 hours received a call/email telling me they would look into it. That was the last I heard from them, then yesterday I pulled my credit, and the late is gone from all three! So the goodwill letters do work.

CONGRATS!!!  If you can PM the contact to me, I'd GREATLY appreciate it!

Current FICOs: (11-02-15) EQ- 623 (628) / EX- 643 / TU- 679
Starting FICOs: (May 2014) Low to mid 500s (all 3 bureaus)
GOAL: As HIGH as possible! All 3 FICOs above 680/700 will be NICE!!!
Total Credit Limits- $104,120
Message 17 of 46
alvon123
Super Contributor

congrats

Message 18 of 46
ranger2992
Valued Member

I would be very greatful if you would provide me with the email address. I have been trying to get two 30 day late payments removed, and they are not playing. I even had a representitive assigned from the office of the president, snf she denied my request saying BOA does not do goodwill period!

Message 19 of 46
joxnard805
Established Member

Hello,

can you please PM cep mail address, i would really appreciate it. thanks

Message 20 of 46
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.