cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bank of America CEO Goodwill letter Worked!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Bank of America CEO Goodwill letter Worked!

Can you PM the contact as well, please?

Thanks

Message 21 of 46
Pigeyex
Frequent Contributor

Can you PM to me as well please?  I would appreciate it.

I've also had good success with their Facebook Help team, but on this latest one I'm getting resistance from them and would like to have an alternate contact method.  Thanks in advance!

Paul

2007 - 2010 low point: mid-500s

With the help of myFICO community, now: 714 EQ FICO

"At the end of every hard-earned day, people find some reason to believe." (Bruce Springsteen)
Message 22 of 46
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats, Will you PM me the Email address?

Message 23 of 46
Anonymous
Not applicable

I Sent a letter VIA email to the CEO @ 5:46PM exactly 3 hours later @ 8:46PM we recieved a phone call from a nice lady from BOA. She wanted to know our story, the final oucome was "I don't know what I can do, but if I can do it I will remove them" Fingers crossed....

Message 24 of 46
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats to all who've had success getting negative marks deleted in this way! I actually emailed the CEO today at exactly 6:35 regarding 1 30-day-late payment in an 8 year spotless CC history. I have yet to hear back. Im concerned though because I neglected to leave a phone number in the email? :/ Fingers crossed I hear back tomorrow!

Message 25 of 46
ranger2992
Valued Member

I sure hope it works for you. I have written what seems to be a ream worth of letters to anybody and everybody all the way up to the office of the CEO, and I get nothing. I had two 30 day lates due to sequestration, and the government shutdown. All I ever get is "we are required by law to report true and accurate information" It is so sad that a company like this can be this way. These are the same guys that made criminal mistakes with their own finances, and then got bailed out by taxpayers.

Message 26 of 46
Anonymous
Not applicable

@rmedin12 you don't need to leave a phone number. As long as you included the card number, they will call the number associated with the account.
@ranger2992 Mentioning that they are not required by law may help. I was given that line by the lady that called and countered with the actual law.

All in all, goodwill responses are a business decision (per BoA's response) so it may ultimately depend on how much of your money they have Smiley Very Happy
Good luck.
Message 27 of 46
Anonymous
Not applicable

I received an email from the customer advocate of the CEO and President office this morning with her direct telephone number! Unfortunately when I called I got her voice mail but I did leave a message and am hoping to hear back soon! I never thought it would be possible to make these credit repairs. I have to admit I'm feeling exhilerated!
Message 28 of 46
Anonymous
Not applicable

would someone please PM  me the BofA CEO's email address too.

Message 29 of 46
Anonymous
Not applicable

Me too. Please PM me the contacts.

Thanks.

Message 30 of 46
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.