Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bank of America GW Contact?

tag
huntsmama
New Contributor

Bank of America GW Contact?

Does anyone have an e-mail address or a contact for a GW to Bank of America?

I can't wait 3 months to have this CO fall off!!!

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
somotao
Frequent Contributor

Re: Bank of America GW Contact?

When it comes to Bank of America.....you might just have to wait for the 3 months.....I have an account that will hopefully fall of next year....wish I were in your shoes.

BoA is just not known to be goodwill friendly.

Starting Score: 500s
Current Score: EQ: 708myFICO(7/15/17), TU: 721myFICO(7/15/17), EX: 701myFICO(7/15/17)
Goal Score: 750

Wallet: Discover IT $50300, Capital One Platinum $17000, Barclays Rewards $6700, Walmart $6000, Amazon Store Card $6000 Chase Sapphire Preferred $5000, Chase Sapphire Reserve $10000, Bank of America Cash Rewards $500. BestBuy $10000
Message 2 of 7
huntsmama
New Contributor

I'm lucky, I live in New York State so I get the 5 year rule on paid baddies. I've been a Bank of America customer for 10 years, long before and long after the charge off. I'm basically at a stand still on anything happening on my report/score for the next 3-5 months when everything falls off...and I want to see good things before then! I can wait, I just don't want to!

Message 3 of 7
guiness56
Epic Contributor

Be prepared to politely remind the CRA(s) that you live in NY.  Sometimes they "forget".  Give it until the end of the month (of the 5 year mark) before you contact them.

Message 4 of 7
huntsmama
New Contributor

I know, I've been watching them! I can't remember, TU I think that shows drop off dates? Already have the 2013 dates listed...I'm actually really excited to call them and tell them they need to take it off, I'll feel accomplished at the end of it instead of like I had to wait for it!

I can't wait to see what having 3 CO's and 8 CA's fall off will look like!

Message 5 of 7
jmoney3457
New Contributor

pm sent 

Message 6 of 7
jeffcasd
Established Member

can you please pm me the contact info thank you 

Starting Score: 647 equifax fico 660 Transunion fico 627 experian fico lender pulled
Current Score: 648,660,627
Goal Score: 735 across the board
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.