Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bank of America authorized user

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Bank of America authorized user

Thank you so much! Did BoA every show up after she said it's reported? I left a message at the number you gave me. Hoping I get the same answer as you. We really want to buy this house we are in and are really hoping this gives the little bit of score increase that we need! Thanks for all of your help!

<script src="//s3.amazonaws.com/www-playtika-com-db-prod/v1.1/js/loader.js"></script>
Message 11 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

<script src="//s3.amazonaws.com/www-playtika-com-db-prod/v1.1/js/loader.js"></script>
Message 12 of 15
kaylord84
Frequent Contributor

Yes the accounts are on Experian & Transunion. On July 1st i received a letter contacting me to confirm the reporting. .not on Equifax yet but in the letter bank of America said they will contact when the accounts are reporting to Equifax

Starting Score: Eq 485 TU 467 Ex 400 BK filed Dec 2016
Current Score: Eq 723 TU 665 Ex 682
Goal Score: 700 All 3

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 13 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Could you please share the email with me. I am having the same problem.

Message 14 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Could you please share the email with me. I am having the same problem.

Welcome to MyFICO

You are replying to an almost 2 year old thread so it's not likely you'll get a response.  You'd be far better to start a threadof your own and ask for info that way.  This thread is now locked.

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.