Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bankruptcy Early Exclusion

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Bankruptcy Early Exclusion

I have a bankruptcy due to fall off next year. Has anyone had any luck of having a bankruptcy removed from their credit report from an early exclusion?

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
App_Addict
Valued Contributor

Re: Bankruptcy Early Exclusion

@Anonymous wrote:

I have a bankruptcy due to fall off next year. Has anyone had any luck of having a bankruptcy removed from their credit report from an early exclusion?

I had luck with getting a Chapt 13 removed early but I have not heard of anyone being able to to get a 7 early.  Good luck.

CURRENT SCORES: TU: 698 21 Apps / EX: 644 28 Apps / AAoA: 4.4 Yrs. / Util. 5% / Goal: 750 by 12/22

Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi App_Addict,

If you don't mind my asking, how did you go about getting your BK13 removed early? Mine is set to fall off in Sep/Oct but if at all possible, I would love to have it fall off of my report sooner .

Message 3 of 7
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

They follow the same rules as any other derog TL,  Ask for the early exclusion 6 months out for TU and 3 months for the other 2 bureaus.

Message 4 of 7
App_Addict
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi App_Addict,

If you don't mind my asking, how did you go about getting your BK13 removed early? Mine is set to fall off in Sep/Oct but if at all possible, I would love to have it fall off of my report sooner .

I advised that it was dismissed within the same week as it was filed (which it was)  and they deleted it.  However with yours being so close you have a great chance to have them to go ahead and remove early.   

CURRENT SCORES: TU: 698 21 Apps / EX: 644 28 Apps / AAoA: 4.4 Yrs. / Util. 5% / Goal: 750 by 12/22

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@App_Addict wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi App_Addict,

I advised that it was dismissed within the same week as it was filed (which it was)  and they deleted it.  However with yours being so close you have a great chance to have them to go ahead and remove early.   

Thanks for the tip, will give it a shot and see what happens. Crossing my fingers!

Message 6 of 7
App_Addict
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@App_Addict wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi App_Addict,

Thanks for the tip, will give it a shot and see what happens. Crossing my fingers!

Good luck let us know! 

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.