Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barclay Rewards $1300 CL Instant Approval

tag
Rebuilder2016
Contributor

Re: Barclay Rewards $1300 CL Instant Approval

I hopefully will never carry a balance after 12 months introductory rate. I have personally never had a problem with my Credit One Card but I have read about others terrible experiences.
Message 11 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Caldric wrote:

I have 3 CapOne cards and have never had a problem with them. Sure if people don't pay their bill there will be issues but as far as building credit it is a good card and most likely less interest than the Barclay card. Not sure what kind of problems can spring up but my rewards are easy to use and CS has been fine only had to call them once in 4 years.

Congrats on Recon that is awesome!

Cap One and Credit One are different companies. OP wants to close Credit One.

Message 12 of 15
Rebuilder2016
Contributor

Norman would you close the Credit One account. It is only a $300 limit so it won't hurt my utilization but I have already paid the annual fee so I could wait until that runs out and just sock drawer the card. I have heard horror stories about people trying g to close their account so I don't want to wait until the last minute but that is still a few months away.
Message 13 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes. Close it. Credit One is a wholely owned subsidiary of Sherman Capital, a very large Junk Debt Buyer. In short, they are the enemy. Reason enough for me right there.

Message 14 of 15
Rebuilder2016
Contributor

Thanks Norman!
Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.