Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barclay said no twice

tag
psjhvac79
New Contributor

Barclay said no twice

Just looking for advice of what I should do. I called for a recon. They were nice but still a no go because of lvnv and PRA w. I have one card with 4 -30 day lates. Last one Mar 2013. Really been trying to get my credit back on track. Is it worth recon a second time? My TU fico on here is 635 They told me it was 550?
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Leadberry
Established Contributor

Re: Barclay said no twice

@psjhvac79 wrote:
Just looking for advice of what I should do. I called for a recon. They were nice but still a no go because of lvnv and PRA w. I have one card with 4 -30 day lates. Last one Mar 2013. Really been trying to get my credit back on track. Is it worth recon a second time? My TU fico on here is 635 They told me it was 550?

They are most likely using a different version of the FICO score.  With a score that low, I'd say you're really limited to secured cards at this point in time.  If you can list out the details on your baddies someone may be able to give you some advice on how to get rid of them.  Best of luck.

FICO Scores 800+
Message 2 of 3
psjhvac79
New Contributor

Re: Barclay said no twice

I have lvnv and PRA on my file and some other paid CO from 2007-2009. One is Merrick bank and capital one. Which is weird because the I have a capital one card now for the last 3 Years. I would love any Info on the companies or what I should or shouldn't do.
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.