Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barclays GW assistance

tag
hdrider07
Regular Contributor

Barclays GW assistance

I have a CO from almost 4yrs ago with Barclays.  I have sent numerous GW requests and keep getting the same response that my dispute has been recieved and the account is reporting correctly.  Each time I have nicely stated that I am not disputing the accuracy but asking for a GW adjustment to the TL to be removed.  Any other advice or contacts for Barclays?

The only other negative left on my report besides Barclays is BOA CO that I got stuck with and am currently working with them, if I can get the Barclays removed Ill be set.

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
hdrider07
Regular Contributor

Re: Barclays GW assistance

I got a call from the office of the CEO for my last GW, it was actually the same woman that called me last month when I wrote the CEO and was denied once again for my GW adjustment.

It seems Barclays is tough on granting GW adjustments, anyone have any other advice besides trying again?  This time Ill send it to "credit bureau reporting".  I have been alternating between letters to the CEO and credit bureau reporting to no avail.

Message 2 of 7
hdrider07
Regular Contributor

bump

Message 3 of 7
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Keep mailing GWs. I'd lay off the execs for a while, but keep mailing them to the address(es) on your CR, their corporate address, address(es) listed in SEC filing info, address(es) listed in their privacy policy, address(es) listed listed on states' websites for banking, insurance, etc., address(es) and fax numbers offered by CSRs, and so on.

Message 4 of 7
hdrider07
Regular Contributor

Ok I will do that, thanks for the advice, thats the last negative I have on my report and really would like it gone.

Message 5 of 7
strmchaser
New Visitor

I too have a CO from Barclays from 4 years ago, I see that it has been a while sinc e you posted here.  Just wondering if you have hadany luck with them accepting our GW and if so what address and department finally worked I have tried numerous times with no luck.

Message 6 of 7
hdrider07
Regular Contributor

No luck yet, just wrote another one to them, I think it was number 25 haha

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.