Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Beat Back Midland Credit... Finally!

tag
PayYouNever
Frequent Contributor

Beat Back Midland Credit... Finally!

So my fight with Midland Credit, which started back in September of 2007, is finally over.

I just got a copy of an email from the CA BBB that Midland was deleting my records from their system and discontinuing any reporting to the 3 CRA! I just need to fax a copy of the 3 CMRRR DV letters/green cards that I sent Midland over the past year (I know, I could have had this handled sooner, but when I'm waiting 45 plus days at a clip, I would forget -- and I missed placed the green cards, which I found when I recently moved).

The paper trail is your coup de grace in handling these Haters. So that's Progressive Manage, Midland removed. I still need to blas Sequoia Financial for fraudulently obtaining an ACH withdrawl from my bank account back in 9/07, too, so I figure I'm going to use the CA AG & BBB to hammer Sequoia as well.

This is a testament that persistance works. Don't just rely on sending DV letters and GWs, get the AG involved. I was ready to go to court with Midland, but now I don't have to!

Send me a PM, if you got any tactical specific questions.

Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.