cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Begin a thread with PFD/GW Success stories from Midland & Portfolio?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Begin a thread with PFD/GW Success stories from Midland & Portfolio?

Midland (MCM) and Portfolio stress me out. & they seem to be very common debt collectors for others as well.l

I have found myself tirelessly searching myFICO for all the methods people have successfully gotten them removed from their reports, either by goodwill, or pay for delete, complaints, etc. & then writing down my findings.

Can a thread be started where all that information is contained in one place? I know there are other threads for just PFD successes and etc, but didn't see any limited to certain collectors. 

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Begin a thread with PFD/GW Success stories from Midland & Portfolio?

@Anonymous wrote:

Midland (MCM) and Portfolio stress me out. & they seem to be very common debt collectors for others as well.l

I have found myself tirelessly searching myFICO for all the methods people have successfully gotten them removed from their reports, either by goodwill, or pay for delete, complaints, etc. & then writing down my findings.

Can a thread be started where all that information is contained in one place? I know there are other threads for just PFD successes and etc, but didn't see any limited to certain collectors. 

You are certainly welcome to start such a thread if you wish but it might be easier to just incorporate into the PFD threads that are already in existence and update as information changes. Over time such threads can become a problem to manage.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.