Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Being added as a Authorized User.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Being added as a Authorized User.

I have a question, sorry if it's a dumb one!  

On 12/16/14, My stepdad added me as an Authorized User on his BMO HARRIS Mastercard.  I got the card right after Christmas, but nothing is showing up on all 3 credit bureaus,  I am surprised nothing at all has shown up on any of the Bureaus Reports.  I thought at least something would show. It just doesn't make sense to me, I filled out the paperwork at the bank, got the card in the mail, and nothing at all.  Is it going to stay this way then? 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Being added as a Authorized User.

i have a chase card as an authorized user it got reported after 1st statement.  have u ask ur stepdad if it shows up on his?

Message 2 of 3
devineer1
Regular Contributor

Re: Being added as a Authorized User.

I'd ask if they report on AU's not all companies report. I was added about the same time as you but with a department store and they reported rather quickly. Just check to see if they report AU's... Good Luck

I am but a work in progress, taking one day at a time, learning to be more patient. In the Garden as of 12/01/15

Equifax 569
Trans Union 607
Experian 588

Goal to be at or over 650
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.