cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best Bank secured Credit Builder loan?

tag
Jamgal40
Contributor

Re: Best Bank secured Credit Builder loan?

@Anonymous wrote:

@Jamgal40 wrote:

No auto loan and thanks to my mom, no student loans, yet. I may get an auto loan in a few months to a year, but right now, I need an installment loan on my CR.

OK, then - I would suggest SDFCU, as you won't be trying up money in a CD. They will go much lower as well, minimum is $500. Qualify for membership by joining the American Consumer Council, which is just a few bucks.

Thank you NormanFH. I will look into that as soon as possible. Thanks again.

Fico 8 Feb 29 '16: EQ 606| TU 586| EX 617 Currently: EQ 656 | TU 652| EX 686
Message 11 of 14
Jamgal40
Contributor

Oh wow. Thanks for the feedbank. How long did they give to "repay"?

@Anonymous wrote:

I currently have that loan....so far so good....but at the time when i got it....just  like everything else i started letters paying stuff off....etc....so i dont know what is working exactlly but what ever im doing is working in 8 months i went up 90-157 points thru all 3 reports.......also i like the reporting they gave me after 6 months......im thinking of just paying it off because in a few cc denials it told me my installment loans are to high its my only loan

Message 12 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

3 to 5 yrs ....its like 17 bucks a month

Message 13 of 14
Jamgal40
Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

3 to 5 yrs ....its like 17 bucks a month

Thanks. That amount isn't bad at all and like you said, it's a gamble as to how much that small amount would help me.

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.