cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best Buy HSBC transferred to CAPITAL ONE Late payment deleted

tag
ukon350

Best Buy HSBC transferred to CAPITAL ONE Late payment deleted

I contacted the credit department for my transferred hsbc card to cap one and explained that I had a late reporting to my credit reports

for a recently closed credit card that I had open for 8 years. I explained to the rep how It would help me to have it removed.

She put me on hold for about 8 long minutes then came back on the line and advised that they will be removing

the late payment and mailing me a letter in 10 days.

I confirmed this was not a dispute but rather a removal of the 30 day late.

I have been on a hot streak getting these lates and collections removed 700's Here I Come

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Best Buy HSBC transferred to CAPITAL ONE Late payment deleted

Congrats!

Message 2 of 3
CashOnDelivery
Established Contributor

Re: Best Buy HSBC transferred to CAPITAL ONE Late payment deleted

@ukon350 wrote:

I contacted the credit department for my transferred hsbc card to cap one and explained that I had a late reporting to my credit reports

for a recently closed credit card that I had open for 8 years. I explained to the rep how It would help me to have it removed.

She put me on hold for about 8 long minutes then came back on the line and advised that they will be removing

the late payment and mailing me a letter in 10 days.

I confirmed this was not a dispute but rather a removal of the 30 day late.

I have been on a hot streak getting these lates and collections removed 700's Here I Come

Congrats! A similar thing happend to me too. I closed out the BB store card in 10' and opened up the BBRZMC last year. I asked for a CLI this year and they approved it. The next day they I get a SW alert that they removed a late payment I had in 09' on my other card. Coincidence?..Maybe..Maybe not..

2010: 475 EQ 2011: 503 EQ 2012: 600 EQ2013:632 EQ
Starting Score: 634 EQ-3/13/13
Current Score: 706 EQ-8/29/13 703 EX-7/12/13 705 TU-8/9/13
Goal Score: 700

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.