Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best Buy credit card email???

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Best Buy credit card email???

Hello all,

I'd like to again thank everyone that has been so helpful and supportive while I take the steps to rectify my self made credit nightmares.

I have a Best Buy account that I was stupid with, let go 60 days and they closed the account on me. I paid the entire balance off, but it has some very angry lates on it which are killing me. I've thought about seeing if they'd consider re-opening the account - but since my credit is still on the rocks, I find it might be a fruitless effort. So my next thought is to do a letter for deletion and grovel.

I've looked for an email related to the HSBC Best Buy card to no avail...

If anyone has any contact info I might try, it would be greatly appreciated, and if it's not something that can be posted, please message me.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
RobertEG
Legendary Contributor

Re: Best Buy credit card email???

What can you offer in a good-will request for deletion that would be an incentive for them to grant deletion? Or want your future business?

On the paper record, they see a consumer with mutliple, prior delinquencies, and thus a prior risk.  What has changed to make them see less, or no, future risk?

That is the challenge.

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Best Buy credit card email???

No lates since May 2008 on any account.

No amounts owing on any collections/judgment.

In other words, I own my debt, and am paying my debt and have the paper trail to prove it.

Even with losing my job and being with only one income after moving 3 states away from anyone we knew, I still paid my bills. Some of the cards got used more than they would have, but I never fell behind with anything.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.