Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best Card to rebuild credit

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Best Card to rebuild credit

With your current scores, I think you need to get up to at least the 680s to apply for prime cards. I would suggest checking out some local credit unions and exploring their secured card offerings. Look for ones that automatically graduate to unsecured after a certain period of time. Nationally, NFCU and DCU are popular choices for secured card products.
Message 11 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Message 12 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

I will go and open a account with a Credit Union Next Month.  Thank you so much for your time and inormation. Appreciative Smiley Happy))) Have a wonderful day.

Message 13 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you for that informative information.  

I got approve this morning with Cap One Quicksilver One with my curent scores for $500.  I currently already have a secure Cap one Platinum with the company for almost 2 years now.  I have a credit line with Victoria Secret and Fingerhut.   I should be good for right now, Right?

I plan on getting an account with a Credit Union Next Month.  I currently have Lexington Law working on my credit report as of Last Friday.

Message 14 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Awesome. Thank you for that information.  I got approve this morning for the Quicksilver One for $500 with my current scores.  I thought the exact same thing that my income played the factor in me getting the loan.  I have already been with Cap One for 2 years with the Platinum secure card.

Current scores; TU: 577  EQ: 605 Ex: 611                       3/23/15

Message 15 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Message 16 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

I would rethink the Lexingtion Law thing.  They're not doing anything that you couldn't do with a laptop, printer, a book of stamps and a couple of hours per week of your time.  That monthly fee could be put to much better use.

Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.