cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best Place to Pull Credit Reports from??

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Best Place to Pull Credit Reports from??

I want to get a copy of all 3 of my reports.  I would like a paper copy and would also like the cheapest most convienent way to monitor my FICO scores online.

Can you all tell me what you think is the easiest/best way to do this.

Thanks
Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Best Place to Pull Credit Reports from??

If you are looking for your FICO scores, get them from here.   This is the only place that offers your true FICO scores.  Just google myfico discounts to save a little dough. 

If you are looking to monitor your credit reports, I would suggest TrueCredit.  They charge about 15 a month and you can update every 24 hours.  The layout is easy to understand.  Just don't pay attention to the scores because they are FAKOs.
Message 2 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

If you have not already done so go to www.annualcreditreport.com.  You can get a free report from all three bureaus.  You can print the reports so you have a copy for your records, as most reports are only viewable online for thirty days.

Also, you could go to each CRA website and pay a one time fee to get the initial report, if you have not already done so.
Message 3 of 10
wahmom
Frequent Contributor

If you sign up for one of the daily monitoring services like True Credit then whenever major changes take place on one or all of your reports, you can come back to myFico and purchase your scores.

Most of the monitoring services offer scores but they are all Fakos so just ignore them. As JewelryGirl said, this is the only place to get real Fico scores.
Message 4 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for your help ladies.

I think I will probably purchase for a monthly fee here access to my FICO.

Why would I need truecredit just for the updates to my credit, does myFICO not do that for you.
Message 5 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Leahgemin wrote:
Thanks for your help ladies.

I think I will probably purchase for a monthly fee here access to my FICO.

Why would I need truecredit just for the updates to my credit, does myFICO not do that for you.

With SW, you get 2 reports and it will alert you to any changes and this is for just EQ.

If you get a monitoring service that monitors them all, when you are in repair mode, you can update daily and see the changes.

I wouldn't buy new scores/reports from here unless there have been major changes. I'd wait until the repair mode was over before buying new scores again.

Message 6 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

SW?
Message 7 of 10
AtmyOffice
Regular Contributor

SW = ScoreWatch -- the $14/month myFICO monitoring service.

We REALLY like acronyms around here. LOL/.
2/2011
Experian: 658
Equifax: 653
Transunion: 670
Message 8 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

FICO credit complete - does anyone have this one the $49 once a year one.  This one just seems like you can get daily looks at your score.  am i right?

Thanks
Message 9 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

I use National City, it's $1 for the first month and then $15 for both my husband and I (since I'm fixing both of ours!). It is hard ignoring those FAKO's though! I just pull them a few times a week (I know- excessive, but it's an addiction!) and once a few baddies have been removed I check my score on MyFico.
Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.